Corned Beef Hash Ingredients:
1 tbs butter
8 ounces cooked corned beef, diced
1 onion, finely chopped
1 bell pepper, finely chopped
(2) medium baking potatoes or (4) baby red potatoes, peeled and shredded
pepper, to taste
1/2 cup shredded cheese
Corned Beef Hash Directions:
1. Heat the butter in a medium skillet over high heat. Add the diced red potatoes. Cook till browned.
2. Add shredded corned beef, diced onions and diced bell peppers. Cook, stirring with a spatula until all ingredients are mixed.
3. Add pepper. No need to add salt, as corned beef can be naturally salty.
4. Pat down, undisturbed, until brown and crisp on the bottom, about 6 minutes. Continue cooking, turning the corned beef hash as it browns evenly, about 15 more minutes.
5. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the corned beef hash and let it melt, about 1 minute.
6. Add an optional fried egg to serve.
7. Enjoy the corned beef hash